Before sending your OUL® Utility Lighter; perhaps the following will help:
Warranty & Instructions
(select your language and product)
Use Genuine Zippo Butane Fuel
If your OUL® utility lighter still does not function properly after viewing the above instructions and is within 1 year of purchase, please contact Consumer Relations, by following the instructions below:
*Please do not attempt to perform repairs yourself as it could damage the lighter.
1. DO NOT Mail The OUL® Utility Lighter
2. Preparing To Contact:
If you contact us by telephone or e-mail, the following information is helpful in order to assist you with your OUL® Outdoor Utility lighter.
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Date code – found on the bottom of the lighter
- Proof of purchase
- An e-mail containing a photo of your lighter and a photo of the bottom date code stamping on the lighter will be needed whether contacting by telephone or e-mail.
- $5.00 handling fee – As noted in the warranty instructions, a $5.00 shipping and handling fee is required for each outdoor utility lighter. Credit card information can be taken over the phone or a check or money order can be sent to:
Zippo Manufacturing Company
Attn.: Consumer Relations
33 Barbour Street
Bradford PA 16701
Click here to view and print the repair form to include with your check, money order or credit card information.
*Not necessary to complete the repair form if paying over the phone by credit card.
3. Contact Us:
Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. Consumer Relations business hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST. Should all our representatives be assisting other customers and you receive voice mail, please leave a message and we will definitely return your call.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (888) 442-1932
If it is determined that your lighter is covered by the 1 year warranty and is eligible for replacement, one will be sent to you. If exact product replacement cannot be made; due to unavailability, we will send a replacement comparable in style to the original.
For Customers outside the USA:
You are important to us! That is why we have exclusive representatives in almost every country. Do not send your windproof lighter to the U.S.A. Please go to your country's Zippo website or contact your nearest Zippo distributor. Need help? Use our International Distributor List.
Questions? Click Here.