Before sending your Axe Saw or 4 in 1 Woodsman; perhaps the following will help:
Warranty & Instructions
(select your language and product)
If your Zippo Axe Saw or 4 in 1 Woodsman still does not function properly after viewing the above instructions and is within the 1 year limited warranty period, please follow the repair steps below for further service.
Please do not attempt to perform repairs yourself as it could damage the Axe Saw or 4 In 1 Woodsman beyond repair.
1. Contact Consumer Relations:
Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. Consumer Relations business hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST. Should all our representatives be assisting other customers and you receive voice mail, please leave a message and we will definitely return your call.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: (888) 442-1932
2. Consumer Relations Suggests To Send:
- Click here to complete and print the repair form.
- Package completed repair form along with your Zippo Axe Saw or 4 In 1 Woodsman in a sturdy box.
- Make sure that the ax blade is covered and the saw blade is stored in the handle.
- Only one can be sent at a time.
- Include a copy of your sales receipt as proof of purchase with your package.
3. Send It:
Send your package to the Zippo Repair Clinic with a tracking number and insurance
Customers in the U.S.A.:
Zippo Repair Clinic
1932 Zippo Drive
Bradford, PA 16701
For Customers outside the USA:
You are important to us! That is why we have exclusive representatives in almost every country. Do not send your windproof lighter to the U.S.A. Please go to your country's Zippo website or contact your nearest Zippo distributor. Need help? Use our International Distributor List.
Questions? Click Here.