Before sending your 6-Hour Rechargeable Hand Warmer; perhaps the following will help:
(select your language and product)
If your 6-Hour Rechargeable Hand Warmer is not functioning properly after viewing the above instructions and is within 1 year limited warranty on materials and workmanship (except the battery) and you have the original sales receipt, please contact Consumer Relations at email@example.com or by telephone at 1-888-442-1932.
Consumer Relations business hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST. Should all our representatives be assisting other customers and you receive voice mail, please leave a message and we will definitely return your call.
After contacting Consumer Relations and they advise the Rechargeable Hand Warmer needs sent for repair/replacement, please be sure to follow the instructions below:
1. Do Not Send The Rechargeable Hand Warmer Until You Receive The Specially Marked Box To Ship The Hand Warmer Properly:
- U.S. Postal and other shipping regulations restrict the shipment of certain batteries without proper shipping labels and a sturdy box.
- We are happy to provide this for you. Contact us at:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (888) 442-1932
2. Preparing To Ship:
Upon receipt of the specially marked box and packaging, please do the following:
- Remove the enclosed package from the outer box and package your 3-hour Rechargeable Hand Warmer in the special box for safe shipment to us.
- Only one item can be enclosed per package.
- Click here to complete and print the repair form to enclose in the box
- Include a copy of your sales receipt as proof of purchase
- Package all of the above items in the outer box with battery labeling.
3. Send It:
Take the box to the U.S. Post Office to ship and apply any required postage.
Customers in the USA:
Zippo Repair Clinic
1932 Zippo Drive
Bradford, PA 16701
Safe Battery Disposal
- Never dispose of batteries in the garbage. Disposal of batteries in the garbage is unlawful in the United States, under state and federal environmental laws and regulations.
- All rechargeable batteries will degrade over time, eventually limiting the battery’s ability to retain a charge. This unit contains a lithium polymer rechargeable battery pack, which must be disposed of properly when it will no longer retain a charge.
- For information on recycling this battery:
- Call 800-822-8837 or visit call2recycle.org.
- Contact local, county or state recycling centers for information on proper disposal.
Questions? Click Here.