The Zippo Heritage Series is an innovative and unique production of the historic landmarks associated with the background, founding, history and operations of Zippo Manufacturing Company.
This model recognizes the Rickerson & Pryde garage. This location is where Zippo founder, George G. Blaisdell established his first factory on the 2nd floor in 1933.
Each model includes an intricately detailed, 3-dimensional Shelia's® limited edition wood replica of a Zippo-related building. A custom decorated Zippo® windproof lighter is also delightfully placed in a featured portion of the structure. The significance of each model is detailed on the backside of the design.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; For optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks.
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it free™"
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)