The Zippo Heritage Series is an innovative and unique production of the historic landmarks associated with the background, founding, history and operations of Zippo Manufacturing Company.
This model recognizes the circa-1932 Bradford Country Club. This location is where Zippo founder, George G. Blaisdell first had the idea for an attractive lighter that would be easy to use with one hand.
Each model includes an intricately detailed, 3-dimensional Shelia's® limited edition wood replica of a Zippo-related building. A custom decorated Zippo® windproof lighter is also delightfully placed in a featured portion of the structure. The significance of each model is detailed on the backside of the design.
- Lifetime guarantee that "It works or we fix it free™"
- Lighter comes unfilled. Use Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks