On December 7, 1941, the American naval base at Pearl Harbor near Honolulu, Hawaii was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan. The devastating barrage lasted just two hours; when it was over, more than 2,000 American soldiers and sailors had died, and another 1,000 were wounded. The day after the assault, President Franklin D. Roosevelt asked Congress to declare war on Japan, bringing America into World War II.
This year Zippo honors the fallen soldiers and sailors on the 75th anniversary of that attack. The Zippo windproof lighter has served with the U.S. Armed Forces in every military conflict since World War II.
- Brushed Chrome
- Color Imaging
- Lifetime guarantee that "It works or we fix it free™"
- Lighter comes unfilled. Use Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks