This is the sixth in a series of seven Zippo lighters depicting scenes from Lynchburg, Tennessee, home of the Jack Daniel Distillery. Barrel quality, location in the barrel house, and climate all influence how a whiskey matures. Age and maturity are factors in determining when a whiskey is ready, but the true test at the Jack Daniel Distillery is taste. This brushed chrome lighter features the Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 logo in lustre etch and the barrels of whiskey maturing in the barrel house in color imaging.
- Brushed Chrome
- Lustre Etch / Color Imaging
- Lifetime guarantee that "It works or we fix it free™"
- Lighter comes unfilled. Use Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks