Zippo commemorates the sesquicentennial of the famous battle of Gettysburg with this collectible lighter. This lighter signifies the American Civil War’s turning point when union Major General George Gordon Meade’s Army of the Potomac defeated attacks by Confederate General Robert E. lee’s Army of Northern Virginia, ending Lee’s invasion of the North. This commemorative brushed brass lighter with sepia-toned color imaging, depicts a lone cannon from the Gettysburg battlefield.
- Limited Edition
- Brushed Brass
- Color Imaging
- Lifetime guarantee that "It works or we fix it free™"
- Lighter comes unfilled. Use Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks