This lighter is currently out of stock. Remaining inventory of this limited collectors’ piece will be available in June.
An American icon turns 90.
Zippo’s 2022 Collectible of the Year proudly commemorates 90 years since a spark of genius set a new global standard.
Inspired by the cumbersome and awkward nature of a friend’s lighter, founder George G. Blaisdell set to work creating an easy-to-use, windproof alternative. 90 years later, we proudly celebrate the ingenuity of the original Zippo lighter with an equally timeless keepsake.
For this year’s collectible, we’ve pulled out all the stops. The classic windproof lighter gets our Armor® heavy-wall construction, is decorated with a first-ever combination of 360 MultiCut, 3D Deep Carve, Lustre Etch and Laser Engrave processes and features the debut of an all-new red glitter epoxy inlay to commemorate this milestone. We chose to surround the case with a diamond pattern as a nod to a popular gift for 90th anniversaries as well as the sheer exclusivity of the piece.
The 2022 Collectible comes in Black Ice®, chosen specially for the Americas edition. Each lighter is consecutively numbered, includes a gold plate insert, features an exclusive anniversary bottom stamp and comes in a luxury gift box.
Production will be extremely limited, so don’t miss the opportunity to offer this unique collectible offered only to your region.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction about 1.5 times as thick as a standard Zippo case; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo fuel, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it free™"
- Fuel: Zippo lighter fuel (sold separately)
Weight: 0.12 lbs.