“Build your product with integrity, stand behind it 100%, and success will follow.” This straightforward advice, given by Zippo founder George G. Blaisdell, has guided Zippo’s dedication to quality and service since our founding in 1932 – and is the main reason that Zippo remains one of the most beloved brands in the world today.
Available exclusively at zippo.com, our Founder’s Day/Zippo Days Collectible features a Color Image portrait of George G. Blaisdell over a MultiCut design of stylized Zippo bottom stamps, which extends around to the back of the Armor® High Polish Brass case and commemorates both Mr. Blaisdell’s birthday and Zippo’s founding year. Our Lustre process is used to depict Mr. Blaisdell’s personal seal of approval on the lighter’s lid, as well as the evolution of Zippo’s date code system – an invaluable tool for collectors all over the world – on the reverse side of the piece. Each lighter is consecutively numbered, comes with a gold-flashed insert and features a commemorative bottom stamp.Comes packaged in a gift box. For optimal performance, fill with Zippo lighter fuel.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction about 1.5 times as thick as a standard Zippo case; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimal performance, we recommend genuine Zippo fuel, flints and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it free™"
- Fuel: Zippo lighter fuel (sold separately)
Weight: 2.0 oz.