Zippo EGift Card Terms & Conditions
1. Zippo eGift Cards can be used to purchase anything on Zippo.com other than eGift Cards unless prohibited by law.
2. Multiple Zippo eGift Cards can be used toward your purchase at time of checkout. If the amount of your Zippo eGift Card(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, you must pay the balance with a valid credit card.
3. If the amount of your Zippo eGift Card is for MORE than the total amount, the balance will be stored with your eGift Card account, and you can apply it toward your next purchase.
4. Delivery of Zippo eGift Cards to the recipient will be within two business days from the date of purchase pending credit card authorization.
5. Zippo eGift Cards expire five years from date of purchase.
6. Zippo eGift Cards have no dormancy, inactivity, or service fees.
7. Zippo eGift Cards are not transferrable, not refundable, and not redeemable for cash unless otherwise required by law.
8. Zippo has the right to cancel Zippo eGift Card orders obtained fraudulently.
9. No sales tax is charged when buying a Zippo eGift Card, but applicable sales tax will be charged if an eGift Card is used to pay for your purchase.
10. Zippo is not responsible for lost or stolen Zippo eGift Cards.
11. Merchandise returned that was purchased with a Zippo eGift Card will be reimbursed with a new eGift Card upon acceptance of the return. If the original order was paid for with a credit card and an eGift Card, the credit card will be credited first up to the original amount charged and any remaining credit due will be reimbursed with a new eGift Card not exceeding the original eGift Card amount.
12. These Terms and Conditions of Zippo eGift Cards are governed by the laws of Pennsylvania. Use of the Zippo eGift Card constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
13. For questions about Zippo eGift Cards, contact Zippo by email or toll-free at 888-442-1932.
14. Zippo eGift Cards are issued by Zippo Manufacturing Company in U.S. Funds.